Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy, thanks to Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! Our die-cutting and embossing products do the work so you can have the fun.
Our Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines offer multiple die-cutting and embossing from beginners to seasoned crafters. Both of our Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machines offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy for your customers to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
The new mini machine is a great companion to the standard-sized machine. Be sure to order yours when it launches on January 5th!
Mini Machine Highlights
- Smaller 3-1/2″ (8.9 cm) platform for your on-the-go crafting options.
- Weighs approximately 2.7 pounds (1.22 kg). Lightweight, compact, and portable. Platform folds to make transporting easy and to take up less space when storing.
- Works with Stampin’ Cut & Emboss dies and embossing folders that are narrower than 3-3/8″ (8.6 cm). Dies and embossing folders that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine are indicated in the product description in our catalogs and online store.
- Simple to make a sandwich. Includes plates that are labeled with a number and are color-coded for easy use.
- All the plates you need to get started are included: 1 Mini Base Plate (Plate 1), 2 Mini Cutting Plates (Plate 2), 1 Mini Embossing Plate (Plate 3), and 1 Mini 3D Embossing Plate (Plate 4). Note: 3D embossing folders that are compatible with the mini machine are not part of our initial product launch, however we anticipate being able to add these to our product offering later in 2021.
- Perfect for crafters who want a smaller machine that offers a high-quality die-cutting and embossing experience. It’s also great if you like to create on the go! This machine is perfect for crafting away from home, for example at crops, retreats, or on vacation.
For More Machine Training, Tips, And Ideas, Visit Stampinup.Com/Cut&Emboss.