Woo Hoo!! The new catalog is officially live which means that I can share the catalog download with you! It’s always nice to have an online reference but for me, there’s nothing like having a physical catalog in my hands. I love grabbing a beverage and sitting down to browse through all the beautiful samples, and make my wish list. And boy, is that list long already, lol! If you’d like your own catalog (and don’t already have a SU! demonstrator!), then please contact me by leaving a comment on this post.
Along with the launch of the new catalog comes 2 great incentives!
The 1st incentive is that anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase of $250 or more! It’s definitely a great time to gather a few friends and host a party (and we can do virtual parties!). Or if you aren’t up for hosting, then just gather a few orders from friends to reach the qualifying purchase requirement and then split the rewards. Or if you are like me, I can pretty quickly reach that requirement with my own order, lol! Keep in mind that this is above and beyond the normal rewards that you see below.
The 2nd amazing incentive for June is for anyone who is interested in joining SU! and my team! We already have a pretty great joining offer but you can get even MORE if you sign up between June 3rd and June 30th.
Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit is completely customizable. Build it your way! For just $99 you get:
* Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products
* A business supply pack valued at $50
That’s a total value of $175 (USD)
And the extra incentive for June is that you get to pick ANY one bundle (punch or die) to add to your starter kit. That is up to a $60 value!! Here’s a list of all the available bundles.
2020-2021 Bundles for New Recruits by Page Number
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a Demonstrator:
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting, (if you choose to recruit)–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- There’s no obligation! You aren’t required to sell to others. And if you decide that being a demonstrator just isn’t for you, you can stop at any time.
- Get support through online training resources, weekly newsletter, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions such as pre-orders and special deals!
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love paper crafting as much as you do!
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You can find more information on my Joining Page . I would LOVE to have you on my team 🙂