BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY CARD
5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
1. Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on a 2-3/4″ x 1-1/16″ (4.4 x 2.7 cm) piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then cut into a banner shape.
2. Stamp the three solid trees in Garden Green ink (stamp off one time for each tree) on a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the tree details on top of the solid tree images.
3. Die cut all three stamped trees.
4. Stamp speckles on Whisper White Cardstock in Garden Green ink. For depth, stamp off some speckles to create a two-tone effect. Die cut the hillside.
5. Adhere the stamped hillside to Designer Series Paper, then cut out a circle using the 3″ (7.6 cm) circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
6. Adhere trees and sentiment to the circle. Adhere the circle to the Pacific Point card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Cut a 10″ piece of Gold 1/16″ (1.6 mm) Trim and tie a bow. Adhere the bow to the card.
In the Pines Bundle; Beautiful World Stamp Set; Pacific Point and
Whisper White Cardstock; Brights 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper; Bermuda Bay and Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pads®; Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack; Stampin’ Dimensionals®; Layering Circles Dies
Just click on the card photo above (or this link – https://s.tamp.in/CahYbY) to purchase the items used for this card 🙂 And be sure to use the Host Code below, you’ll receive a free gift from me for placing an online order!!
Follow my blog to see more examples of the In The Pines bundle that I’ll be posting this week.