Continuing on with the In The Pines Bundle, this card uses similar products that were used in the card I posted yesterday, with the exception of the Circle Dies. So you can get a totally different look with the same products! The Two-Step Stampin’ images combined with the coordinating dies help you to create quick cards.
ADVENTURE AWAITS CARD
4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
1. Stamp solid tree image in Garden Green ink on Whisper White Cardstock after stamping off one time. Stamp the detailed tree on top of the solid image. Die-cut the stamped solid tree using the open tree die.
2. Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green ink on a 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ (6.4 x 1.9 cm) piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp speckles on the sentiment in Garden Green ink, stamping off one time. Cut both ends of the sentiment on a diagonal.
3. Die cut the tree silhouette in the middle of a 3″ x 4-1/2″ (7.6 x 11.4 cm) piece of Designer Series Paper. Adhere the die-cut Designer Series Paper to the Whisper White card base.
4. Adhere the die-cut tree to the Designer Series Paper using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere a looped piece of 15″ (38.1 cm) Gold 1/16″ (1.6 mm) Trim to the card front.
6. Layer the sentiment over a piece of 3″ x 1/2″ (7.6 x 1.3 cm) Pacific Point Cardstock. Adhere the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
In the Pines Bundle; Beautiful World Stamp Set; Pacific Point and
Whisper White Cardstock; Brights 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper; Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad; Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack; Stampin’ Dimensionals
Click on the card sample photo above (or click on this link – https://s.tamp.in/xZ6lsJ) for the products used to make this card.