Here’s a non-card project for those who love to make their own packaging for those special little gifts. Our Mini Pizza Boxes are great for holding gift cards, small trinkets, chocolates, and lots of other goodies. The boxes measure 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 1″. And this particular design is a great way to use up those scraps of Whisper White cardstock you may have laying around.
To make this project:
- Stamp the trees randomly on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock (measuring about 1″ wide by at least 5″ long), using one color.
- Repeat this with each of the other colors.
- Use a Sponge Dauber to add background color to each of the strips.
- Using the die shown on the bottom of the photo below, die-cut a strip from each of the colors you stamped.
- Randomly apply a strip of each color on the top of the Mini Pizza box and trim off any overhanging edges.
- Stamp your sentiment in your choice of ink colors used for the trees. Punch out the sentiment (the Label Me Fancy punch was used for this project).
- Apply sequins. Cut a length of ribbon that allows you to wrap it around the box and tie a bow.
- Attach the sentiment label to the ribbon with a piece of Linen Thread.
Stamps: In the Pines, Many Mates
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Ornate Ribbon Combo pack, Artistry blooms adhesive back sequins linen thread, pizza box Adhesives: seal, dimensionals
Tools: sponge daubers, label me fancy punch, in the Pines dies
Tips/Tricks: use sponge daubers for background colors
Click on the project photo above (or use this link – https://s.tamp.in/yTL94L) to purchase the items used for this project.